Click "yes" if you want wifi @ $5/day (lower fees for stays greater than 1 month)
* Enter a secret 4 digit code that you will remember, which will be used to obtain your keys. Please use digits only (no letters).
Click "yes" if you want pickup at the RDU airport
(Cost is $50 for 1 person, $60 for 2 persons, $10 extra charge if during weekday rush hours.)
Describe any pets ($5/day per pet, min charge $35/pet, lower fees for stays greater than 1 month)
* Name of person who will be the primary contact for this reservation
*By clicking "YES" I agree to the Rates and Policies listed on the InnTown website.
* Billing address (or UNC department address)
*Email address (enter carefully so that we can email confirmation details to you)
How did you hear about Chapel Hill InnTown?
Comments or Questions
* Card Number (If UNC Department, enter department name instead.)
* Name on card(If UNC Department, enter financial officer approving this reservation)
* By Clicking "YES", financial guarantor confirms that he or she has read, understands, and agrees to the Rates and Policies listed on our web site and agrees that the card listed above (or UNC department) may be used to guarantee this reservation.
Click "yes" if Crib setup is desired ($40 one-time setup fee)
Click the "Submit" button to send your reservation request. THANK YOU!
* Method used to Hold Reservation and Damage Deposit
* Expiration Date
* Security Code
Click "yes" if DVD player setup is desired ($10 per week)
Chapel Hill InnTown
Short Term/Extended Stay, Fully-Furnished Condominiums
At the time of your reservation, we do not normally charge your card. If we do, we will first let you know. Otherwise, we will authorize the funds, which means that we validate the account as well as ensuring that you have sufficient credit to cover your stay. Credit card processors charge a large commission for each payment, so to help keep our rates low, we kindly ask that you pay with cash or check upon arrival if possible, otherwise your card is fine. We can also accept paypal. Thank you!