Chapel Hill InnTown Rates
Duration 2 Bedroom 1 Bedroom
1.5 bathrooms 1 bathroom
maximum 4-5 people maximum 2 people
- 01-06 nights $119 per night $89 per night
- 07-28 nights $109 per night $79 per night
- 29-89 nights $ 99 per night * $74 per night **
- 3-11 MONTH lease*** $1895/month Not available
- YEAR LEASE*** $1795/month Not available
All hotels, motels, and other short-term housing in North Carolina are required to add a 13.5% occupancy tax. However, the tax is not required if you stay at least 90 days.
Below fees are added to the "nightly rates" listed above, but not to the monthly rates.
$2/night extra energy surcharge added May 1-Sep 15 and Nov 1-Mar 31
Add $5/night for each pet (minimum charge $35 per pet). For stays of a month or longer, we sometimes can lower the rate depending on the pet.
If there are more than 3 persons in a 2 bedroom unit, add $30/night for each extra person.
(Infants under 2 are not counted,. We can optionally supply a full size crib for $45
or a Pack & Play for $25, assuming availability)
* approximate - after 28 paid nights at $109/night, your next 3 nights are free, which brings the average daily rate down to approximately $99/night if you stay the extra 3 free nights. After that, the rate is $99/night.
** approximate - after 28 paid nights at $79/night, your next 2 nights are free, which brings the average daily rate down to approximately $74/night if you stay the extra 2 free nights. After that, the rate is $74/night.
*** utilities extra
Occasionally, there are other time periods besides graduation and major sporting event weekends where a minimum stay requirement is in place. If your reservation falls in this category, we will let you know before confirming your reservation.